Why work with us?
Simply put: We are full service top producing Realtors®. From the props and hands on staging to the most advanced marketing, and shrewd negotiation. We are there advocating and advising on every detail, from beginning to end - and hold your hand along the way. And of course: we sell more, in less time, for a higher net to you.
Houses sold in Halifax in 2016
The average HRM Realtor® sold 8 homes in 2016. In 2016, the Falkwin Group assisted clients in 91 successful transactions and for the 7th year in a row was awarded the prestigious Diamond Award, representing the top 3% of Realtors® within Canada.
How long will it take & how much will I net
In 2016, the Falkwin Group’s listings sold for an average of 98.7% of the listing price. The industry average in Nova Scotia for 2016 was 96.4%. That means that the Falkwin Group put an extra $2,370 in your pocket per $100,000 in purchase price. For a $300,000 home, the Falkwin Group saved you $7,110!
In 2016, the Falkwin Group’s listings took an average of 40 days to sell! The industry average for HRM was 99 days.
So how do we do it?
What you can expect
- An accurate and honest market analysis and discussion to best understand your goals.
- Up to three complimentary staging appointments from our Certified Interior Designer Melanie Orr to get your home ready to sell. We even have a warehouse filled with props & furniture to use at your home for no charge.
- We use professional photos, drone shots, and video tours in marketing and have a strong presence online through over 20 websites and continually growing presence on social media.
- We network, network, network. We start to market your home long before it hits the MLS, often finding buyers and getting them lined up to achieve competing offers on your home within days of hitting the market.
- Our professionally designed detailed feature packages are well distributed online as well as printed and distributed to buyers, agents, and brokerages in person. They are strategic, thorough & individualized in their composition.
- We will review and discuss a tailored marketing plan to ensure it is inline with your goals and wishes, and targets the likely buyer for your home.
- We work with your schedule and needs throughout the process with tailored service and communication.
- During the offer and negotiations we provide sound advice and astute negotiation keeping you fully informed and protected. We love to win.
- We have access to a wide variety of first-rate trades quickly available to assist with every aspect of the process.
- We typically anticipate your needs and successfully address them before you even know they are there. Our service and commitment continues until and after the property is closed and we enjoy ongoing relationships with many of our clients.
The Falkwin Group gives 110% to each and every client. Our proven selling record and statistics speak volumes to the promise that each client receives not only outstanding service, but also successful results.