Why work with us?
Simply put: We are full service top producing Realtors®. From the props and hands on staging to the most advanced marketing, and shrewd negotiation. We are there advocating and advising on every detail, from beginning to end - and hold your hand along the way. And of course: we sell more, in less time, for a higher net to you.
Houses sold in Halifax in 2017
The average HRM Realtor® sold 8 homes in 2017. In 2017, the Falkwin Group assisted clients in 133 successful transactions and was awarded the prestigious Chairman’s Club Award representing the top 1% of Realtors® in Canada. The Falkwin Group have been consistently in the top 3% for the last 9 years.
How long will it take & how much will I net
In 2017, the Falkwin Group’s listings sold for an average of 98.7% of the listing price. The industry average in Nova Scotia for 2017 was 96.6%. That means that the Falkwin Group put an extra $2100 in your pocket per $100,000 in purchase price. For a $300,000 home, the Falkwin Group saved you $6,300!
In 2017, the Falkwin Group’s listings took an average of 51 days to sell! The industry average for HRM was 89 days.
So how do we do it?
What you can expect
- An accurate and honest market analysis and discussion to best understand your goals.
- Up to three complimentary staging appointments from our Certified Interior Designer Melanie Orr to get your home ready to sell. We even have a warehouse filled with props & furniture to use at your home for no charge.
- For every listing we provide professional photos, drone shots, a video and a 360 degree tour + professional floor plans. We have a strong presence online through over 20 websites and a continually growing presence on social media.
- We network, network, network. We start to market your home long before it hits the MLS, often finding buyers and getting them lined up to achieve competing offers on your home within days of hitting the market.
- Our professionally designed detailed feature packages are well distributed online as well as printed and distributed to buyers, agents, and brokerages in person. They are strategic, thorough & individualized in their composition.
- We will review and discuss a tailored marketing plan to ensure it is inline with your goals and wishes, and targets the likely buyer for your home.
- We work with your schedule and needs throughout the process with tailored service and communication.
- During the offer and negotiations we provide sound advice and astute negotiation keeping you fully informed and protected. We love to win.
- We have access to a wide variety of first-rate trades quickly available to assist with every aspect of the process.
- We typically anticipate your needs and successfully address them before you even know they are there. Our service and commitment continues until and after the property is closed and we enjoy ongoing relationships with many of our clients.
The Falkwin Group gives 110% to each and every client. Our proven selling record and statistics speak volumes to the promise that each client receives not only outstanding service, but also successful results.